Monday, January 4, 2010

2010 Bitches!

And I now will pop the cherry on the 2010 posting for this blog.

A few things-Christmas was delightful. I received a GPS to let me know where I am going while driving, which is nice. Especially since I tend to be clueless when driving. I hope it's sort of a metaphor for my life-while before I generally was lost, now I have some sort of direction.

On December 30, 2009 I had my last day of employment at the coffee shop. I had put in my 2 weeks notice, and it all came down to that fateful Wednesday. We should note that it was fantastic. While the job that I was hoping to get has sort of changed (a long story for an entry that isn't this one), I think this is the 2010 kick in the ass to change my life. Whether it be a new job, grad school or whatever. I need something else.

And on that note-your turn Emily. Pop that 2010 cherry. It's delightful, I swear.

No comments: