Friday, February 6, 2009

A New Obsession

I think we should all recognize my new obsession.
What is your new Obsession, you might ask?

Twitter. I can't control myself. I love checking it, I love updating it, I love boiling my thoughts into 140 characters or less.

I recognize that it's just a ploy to get me to compulsively check yet another website when I get on my computer. I recognize that it's really pointless. I do really know that there is no point to updating the world to my every thought and whim.

And yet, after this post, I may or may not check it again. I'm thinking it could help jump start totes bril blog entries.

Also, it's one more website to check 4856462 times a day. Like Facebook, with less flair.

1 comment:

Emily said...

I just went back to check my first Twitter update...which was on JULY 11, 2007.

Whoa.