Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Still in LA.

But we're not talking about today yet. We're still on Saturday.

So let us begin.

After sleeping for a good long while, I woke up to remember that Emily was at work for a while. I then got dressed (being as quiet as I could to not wake sleeping roomies) and headed out. It was like...hot out and I ended up wandering to the vaguely outdoor mall that is near her apartment. I ate a delicious lunch at the Cheesecake Factory and then sat outside for a while and "did Russian Homework".

And by "did Russian Homework" I mean "read and listened to music". I really did bring my Russian stuff with me and I brought it out and I even wrote a few answers. But then the whole *SUNSHINE* thing got to me and then I decided that thinking was for losers. And I am not a loser. Or at least I wasn't planning on thinking.

Emily got off work at like...3? We then wandered back to her apartment where I dropped my stuff off and then took another tour down the other side of the street. We went in some really cool shops before returning. I'm still contemplating buying something shiny and pretty from one of them, but that's a tomorrow project.

We then came back to the apartment, ate some leftovers (I still had some pasta from The Cheesecake Factory) and then went to bed. Because the following day we went to Hollywood.

I have photos from that day and will post them.

Until then, I'm in LA until Friday.

No comments: