Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 3


I've now done three in a row, which is a pretty big accomplishment for me.

Today I'm a bit achy, and I'm wondering if it's because I've been sleeping so much. On the other hand, I still feel kind of shitty, so I've been sleeping a lot. It's a really not-so-fun Catch 22.

Speaking of Catch-22. I'm one step closer to actually getting "accepted" at OU. But let me tell you, it's not easy (apparently). I spent a lot of time today on the phone trying to get some answers. I still need some more, and that's what tomorrow will be. Stalking the proper people at OU so I can get an answer about my acceptance and then register for classes.

I cannot believe they would sort of not allow someone who is a super-nerd to go to class. I long to learn.

I know. Nerd. That's what this photo is. A slightly tired, vaguely diseased, tiny bit victorious nerd.

I hope tomorrow you'll see an epic one.

No comments: