Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmastime Is Here

The other night I watched "A Charlie Brown Christmas" and was struck by the fact that Christmastime is, in fact, here.

Also, Michigan got dumped on in a little mini-blizzard and that too, brought home the whole "Christmas" thing. We didn't get it as bad as Minnesota, but still. It took my dad nearly an hour to go ONE mile.
Needless to say, I stayed home.

Now, for those keeping score at home, I have been posting photos of the holiday shenanigans going on here in the Great White North on my brand new Tumblr. I've been posting some of the more choice ones, and we've moved from the library to the kitchen in the geography of the house.

Later this week is our annual trip to Chicago to go visit the people who still live in the city. I'm really looking forward to it, it's always fun to see a real city all lit up and busy for the holidays.

Also, we eat tons of delicious food.

No comments: