Monday, March 1, 2010

iamamiwhoami - WE HATE YOU

Emily: ALEXA
Alexa: yes?
Emily: ALEXA
Emily: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rpD_eclfTY
Emily: WATCH THAT
Emily: IT'S CREEPY
Emily: THAT IS A NIGHTMARE IN YOUTUBE FORM
Emily: It's apparently a viral campaign for some artist "yet to be revealed"
Emily: Video #6
Emily: CREEPY I AM SCARED
Alexa: OKAY. I DIDN'T EVEN GET LIKE. 10 SECONDS IN
Emily: FINISH IT
Alexa: I am afeared
Emily: GOOO
Emily: I am here, digitally holding your hand
Alexa: lol
Alexa: ok
Emily: 0:33
Emily: I'm gonna have nightmares
Alexa: obvs
Alexa: terrified
Alexa: Why? Why? WHY?
Emily: I need to know who is behind this
Emily: so I can hate the proper person.
Alexa: You mean it isn't the work of Satan?
Alexa: Okay. AWFUL
Alexa: I have to shower, but when you find out who did this, TELL ME

Alexa: That shower cleansed that video from my soul

No comments: