Friday, October 10, 2008

Observational Humor

I overheard in some commercial that the other person they were speaking to would be great at a column of "observational humor". Now, let us all ponder what that really means. I feel like one can be humourous, and one can be observational. And on the rare occasion that the two shall meet, you get a David Sedaris or a Jean Shephard. Otherwise, I can't help but think that it's an odd statement. Not that there isn't a form of potential "observational humor" to be had. I just think it's a strange way to categorize it.

Moving on.

I am now enrolled in ballroom dancing lessons. And it is awesome.

I stayed for 4 hours, the entire class period in my Russian class yesterday. I also sit next to a dedicated nail picker. *pick pick pick pick*
It's like a louder second hand on a clock that irritates me more than clocks do. I actually like things that tick. And I mean that in a totally non-creepy bomber way.

To end this lovely entry, I have some cut/scratch thing on my right pointer finger and it hurts when I stretch to type things, like the letter "y" or "I" (only sometimes). Which means I'm done.

No comments: