Sunday, October 19, 2008

It felt awesome

I stubbed my toe on the corner of the desk in here and that felt awesome. Also, I'm watching Transformers and Shia LaBeouf said it. So it was like a freaky coincidence of the cosmic variety.

I've been saying "Oh Good Grief" a lot. It's like Charlie Brown with an attitude.

I also learned that apparently it really IS that insane that I'm taking 3 languages at once. Like, totally nutso insane. So there's that.

I have to call Ireland tomorrow


EDIT-Apparently it isn't clear exactly what Shia LaBeouf said. He falls off his bike in Transformers, right? In front of the hot chick? And she's all "That was...awesome (NOT)" and he's all "Yeah...it FELT awesome...g2g hot girl, Satan's Camero is stalking me".
---I may or may not have paraphrased this scene.

No comments: