Thursday, July 28, 2011

I'm Back!

I know that I was writing (somewhat) regularly, and then this nasty little thing called "Life" got in the way.

That being said, let's take a recap from Memorial Day on, shall we?

I had the rest of my thyroid out in June, and it was a lot harder on me than I thought it would be. Recovery from surgery took weeks instead of days, and my scar is still kind of tingly sore. It also messed with my head a lot more than I thought it would, but that's because I was super optimistic as to how I would feel. I feel a whole lot better now, but it's taken nearly two whole months for that to be true.
Annoying.

I went and visited my mother in Atlanta. That was great fun-we also went over to Charleston, SC. I have photos up on the other blog.

I also went with my friend Shara to see NKOTBSB...three times. That deserves its own entry, complete with fabulous photos. I even promise to do it in a timely fashion.

The most important thing that's happened this summer? I got a job! I have been hired as one of the Graduate Assistants here at school. I'm super pumped. Not only will they pay me, they'll pay for a few classes for school! EXCITING.

So as I have class in a few, I shall leave this here and head over. Emily will keep me honest on the NKOTBSB thing...

No comments: