Thursday, December 18, 2008

Snow of Doom

Here in Michigan, we're due to get a storm. And of course it isn't just a bit of a snow storm, it's the storm of the century. It's the Snow of Doom. It's the epic amount of snow that will dwarf all snowfalls that have come before it. It's the kind of snow, that according to the local news channels, will make you run in circles screaming "OH MY GAWD WE ALL GON' DIE". Yeah. It's that epic.

The icing on the cake? I'm due to work from 9:30 to 5 at the coffee shop I work at. I plan on bringing a couple of books and the puzzle page from the newspaper because I sincerely expect everyone in their right mind to stay inside as best they can.

I shall report in sometime tomorrow, if only to laugh hysterically as we don't get the 12 inches of snow expected, but really like...a dusting.

I shall cackle I say. Cackle.

No comments: