Saturday, November 15, 2008

It Occurs To Me

It occurs to me that I haven't updated in like FOREVS.

So lets go back. Wwaaaayyyy back. To Election day.
I voted and didn't get a sticker. I was pissed.
--That's the end of that story.

My cat, Mouse, is staring at me in a way that makes me wonder if she'll try to kill me while I sleep. She has more toes than a normal cat, like Ernest Hemingway, and it's entirely possible she could do it.

I have a crush on my ballroom dancing teacher. I also just generally love ballroom dancing. It's good fun and I'm good at it.

And one last thing-I saw the New James Bond movie, Quantum of Solace. Daniel Craig is gorgeous. Like I said to Emily--

Me: /go see James Bond
Emily: ok
Me: James Bond is HOT
Emily: duh
Emily: last one was amazing
Me: Like "feel free to climb up me and have your way with me Mr Bond because if anything, I'll help/encourage you and not be all "I AM AN ICY BIATCH" because you is SEXY"
Emily: oooooooooooooooooooooooooh
Me: with his pretty blue eyes

Anyway. I've got a few stories from the coffee shop/my life and I promise promise to share tomorrow. But right now, it's some IRON CHEF BIATCH.
werd

No comments: